- Bachelor of Arts, B.A.
- Bachelor of Science, B.S.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science, B.S.A.S.
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security & Information Technology, B.S.Cy.S.I.T.
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Master of Arts, M.A.
- Master of Arts in Teaching, M.A.T.
- Master of Education, M.Ed.
- Master of Science, M.S.
The USFSM colleges therein establish certain academic requirements that must be met before a degree is granted. These requirements concern such things as curricula and courses, majors and minors, and academic residence. Advisors, directors, and deans are available to help the student understand and arrange to meet these requirements, but the student is responsible for fulfilling them. At the end of a student’s course of study, if requirements for graduation have not been satisfied, the degree will not be granted. For this reason, it is important for all students to acquaint themselves with all regulations and to remain currently informed throughout their college careers and to be responsible for completing requirements. Courses, programs, and requirements described in the catalog may be suspended, deleted, restricted, supplemented, or changed in any other manner at any time at the sole discretion of the University and the USF System Board of Trustees.